Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sharing Lives

Hi, brothers!

12 years ago, I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to share my life with others by donating one of my kidneys. It was a decision I will never regret for the rest of my life. That was a decision very few dared to do. To see how the recipient lived a normal life for the past 12 years was something I could never imagine. Her smile, her very rosy cheeks and her eagerness to help those in need.

Now after 12 long years, the kidney has collapsed due to complications from diabetis among others. And again, she is looking for someone with a kind heart, willing to give his kidney. Talking from her experience with me, she would like, once again, to have as donor an ex-seminarian. Initially, the donor must have a type "O" blood and preferrably has no history of ailment or illness.

For those interested or for inquiries, please call me at +6328390011 loc 102 or text/call me through my mobile numbers +639209051559/ +639228408840.
Thank you very much, brothers and God bless us all!

LEO S. GELLOR
Batch '92 VHS/ADU